Automated Real-Time Monitoring Optimizes Your Monthly IBM Software Invoice
The introduction of variable Workload License Charges (vWLC) in data centers brings up the question of how all thresholds that are relevant for pricing can be monitored.
- Delivers the information you need to control vWLC through real-time monitoring
- Enables you to take appropriate action to avoid unplanned peaks in usage and costs
- Shows when products are activated and how many MSUs are required and creates alerts if necessary
- Helps avoid unexpected capping situations – also automatically
- Offers reports that can be used to check the subcapity reports and IBM’s monthly license charge invoice
- Enables you to predict when thresholds will be reached, such as for OTC products
- Helps you plan your new ESSO contract in an optimal way
zPrice Manager creates budget stability and helps you achieve substantial cost reductions. It supports you in areas where other products or methods (such as IBM Workload Manager or Group Capping) fail to provide an effective solution.